Website Janalakshmi Financial Services Limited
Are you looking for a career opportunity with Janalakshmi Financial Services Limited as a Talent Acquisition Manager in Lucknow? Look no further. Read this blog post to learn more about this exciting opportunity and how to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To attract and hire the right talent within the defined parameters on time, cost, and quality for all Leadership positions to ensure the achievement of Business Objectives.
- Planning, strategizing and fulfilling all requirements of the organization.
- Consult with internal stakeholders on overall recruiting strategy for both the short and long-term needs of the business.
- Managing the complete recruitment life-cycle for sourcing the best talent from diverse sources after identification of manpower requirements.
- Recruit the right talent as per the defined Business TAT.
- Establish and develop effective working relationships with business leaders.
Q. What are the benefits and perks of the job?
A. Benefits and perks vary depending on the applicant‘s experience and qualifications.
Q. What language proficiency is required?
A. Good communication skills in English are required.
Q. What is the Education Qualifications Needed to apply?
A. Applicants should have a postgraduate degree to apply for this role.
Conclusion: The Recruitment & Talent Acquisition role at Janabank is a great opportunity for individuals interested in making a career in Human Resources. With no age requirements and a minimum of 5 years of experience, the role is open to all applicants with the right qualifications and experience. The job is based in India and offers great benefits and perks. So, if you are interested in this role, send your resume to now!