Website ITC Limited
If You are Looking for Jobs in Bangalore North, Check out this Research & Development Job vacancy in Bangalore North.ITC is one of India’s foremost private sector companies and a diversified conglomerate with businesses spanning Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Hotels, Paperboards and Packaging, Agri-Business, and Information Technology.
The Company is acknowledged as one of India’s most valuable business corporations with a Gross sales value of ₹ 76,097.31 crores and a Net Profit of ₹ 15,136.05 crores (as of 31.03.2020). ITC was ranked as India’s most admired company, according to a survey conducted by Fortune India, in association with Hay Group.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Research & Development
- To facilitate IP activities in India Tobacco Division of ITC LSTC
- To conduct prior art searches including patents, non patent literature (NPL) using suitable databases
- To provide patentability analysis reports on given subject matter
- To provide Non- infringement and Freedom to Operate analysis
- Patent documentation and upkeep
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- Masters degree in any of the following fields: Life sciences, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Industrial biotechnology, Pharmaceuticals
- 0-3 years of IP experience in industry
Job Details Company Name : ITC Limited Location : Bangalore North, Karnataka, India Job Type : Full-Time Job Posted on : 13-june-2022
To apply for this job please visit recruitment.itcportal.com.