Searching for an IT Executive job in Mumbai? JLL is currently hiring! Check out this blog post to learn more about the position and find out how to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create report templates and data-gathering tools to meet the desired future standard
- Data custodian & controller
- Trend analysis and alignment with the account management team
- Technology Tools incl Helpdesk – Trending and Analytics
- Deliver output files for reports and dashboards
- Sign off on data roadworthiness
- Facilitate Reporting on compliances
- Seek and collate data for analytics
Q. What Benefits & Perks Does the Job Offer?
A. The job offers a competitive pay and benefits package, along with a dedicated Total Rewards Program to help you become the best version of yourself.
Q. What is the Education Qualifications Needed to apply?
A. You should have a Degree / Diploma in IT/Electrical OR any equivalent, with min 3–5 years of work experience in the Real Estate/ Hotel or Construction Industry.
Conclusion: If you have the required qualifications and experience, a job at Vivarea Condominium residential site in Mumbai is the perfect opportunity to showcase your skills and reach your full potential. With a competitive pay and benefits package, and a dedicated Total Rewards Program, you can rest assured that you will be rewarded for your hard work. Don‘t miss out on this great opportunity and apply today!