Website IDFC First Bank
If You are Looking for Jobs in Navi Mumbai, Check out this IT Budgeting Specialist Job vacancy in Navi Mumbai. The role entails the responsibility to Manage IT Asset Lifecycle
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an IT Budgeting Specialist
- ITAM tracking and managing IT assets (hardware & software) throughout their life cycle
- Ensuring logical and consistent operational processes are defined and standard systems are implemented to acquire and maintain IT assets, ensuring accurate and complete asset information is available to supply.
- Ensuring CMDB fulfillment through the IMAC process for both HAM & SAM for reporting and Software License compliance needs.
- Responsible to keep Software Compliance level under check by implementing processes and deployment control
- Maintaining asset re-ordering level to ensure availability of adequate stock to support business operations.
- Managing end-to-end Asset Disposal process coordinating with the vendor.
- Maintaining Stock Room for IT assets by timely provisioning and availability of IT Assets demands from the business.
- Responsible for coordinating with Governance, Processes, Reporting, and evidence for internal or OEM-related external compliance audits.
- Responsible for closure of Asset Capitalization with Finance for both Hardware and Software on monthly basis.
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- Graduate – Any
- Minimum of 8+ Years in IT Software and Hardware Asset Management
Job Details Company Name : IDFC First Bank Location : Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India Job Type : Full-Time