Website Fidelity National Information Services
Are you an experienced IT Architect searching for a challenging new opportunity? Look no further than FIS! We are seeking an IT Architect with at least 12 years of experience to join our team in Gurgaon or Bangalore.
- Strong background with Java and J2E development
- Strong knowledge and experience with Serverless technologies, Microservices and APIs
- Strong knowledge of SOA
- Strong understanding of Architecting for the Cloud
- Strong knowledge of Angular Development
- Strong knowledge of Spring Boot and Microservices
- Five or more years demonstrated experience in working with relational databases
- Thorough understanding of design patterns and their application
- Fluency in developing sequence diagrams, class models, etc.
- Fair knowledge of networking, computing platform, storage, database, security, middleware, network and systems management, and related infrastructure technologies and practices
Q1. What is FIS looking for in an IT Architect?
A1. FIS is seeking an IT Architect with at least 12 years of experience, a background in Java/J2E development, strong knowledge and experience with serverless technologies, microservices and APIs, a strong understanding of architecting for the cloud, and experience working with relational databases, among other qualifications.
Q2. What will be the responsibilities of an IT Architect at FIS?
A2. As an IT Architect at FIS, you will be responsible for defining, maintaining, and extending functional product architecture for FIS’ suite of Financial Services Applications, guiding application development teams through the development process, ensuring that development is done right the first time, and focusing on disciplines of selection, operation, and administration of “commercial-off-the-shelf” (COTS) systems and system software that make up underlying operating environments in support of business processes.