Discover how an IQVIA Regulatory & Start–Up Specialist can help your business in Seoul, South Korea. Learn more about the services provided and how they can benefit your business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure accurate completion and maintenance of internal systems, databases, and tracking tools with project-specific information.
- Review and provide feedback to management on site performance metrics.
- Review, establish, and agree on project planning and project timelines.
- Ensure monitoring measures are in place and implement a contingency plan as needed.
- Inform team members of the completion of regulatory and contractual documents for individual sites.
- Review, track, and follow up on the progress, approval, and execution of documents, regulatory, ethics, Informed Consent Form (ICF), and Investigator Pack (IP) release documents, in line with project timelines.
Q: What Experience is Needed?
A: The ideal candidate should have at least 1 year of experience in the pharmaceutical industry and knowledge of standard operating procedures (SOPs).
Q: What is the Education Qualifications Needed to apply?
A: The job requires a Bachelor’s degree in a related field and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
Conclusion: If you have a passion for working in the pharmaceutical industry and have the necessary qualifications and experience, this job opportunity is perfect for you. With a competitive salary and other attractive benefits and perks, you will gain invaluable experience and be part of a team that is making a difference in people’s lives. Don’t wait – apply today!