If You are Looking for Jobs in India, Check out this Internal Communications Manager Job vacancy in India. Are you an upbeat, energizing storyteller who can work across teams to craft content that inspires our 230,000 people to think, act or feel?
Can you add an employee-experience perspective to everything the team does, including content, channels, and communication strategy? If you want to be a part of a high-performing and creative team, this is the job for you!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Internal Communications Manager
- Create and implement programs, content, and tools that will engage Wipro’s global workforce.
- Your goal will be to ensure that our employees receive information that’s relevant to them in an organized, consistent and timely manner via channels that are easy to access, search and consume content from.
- Collaborate with a variety of business departments, both at a global and regional level, including HR, to create effective communications strategies that inform employees about Wipro’s benefits and other topics.
- Identify relevant communication channels (All Hands meetings, video messages, intranet, newsletters, blogs, internal social media tools (Yammer), team meetings, etc.) to ensure that all messaging reinforces our culture and that we have consistent, intentional themes weaved throughout communications.
- Ensure that all communications are written with a diversity and inclusion lens in order to represent us as a globally diverse and inclusive brand.
- Develop strong internal communications components of big external announcements in collaboration with external communications and social media teams.
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- Has experience delivering results globally in a matrixed organization.
- Can navigate, interact effectively and provide strategic counsel at all levels of the company.
- Has a creative eye and a keen interest in design and visualization to create attractive newsletters and other communication assets.
- Has exceptional writing and editing skills. Possesses a strong command of the English language with all its nuances and rhetoric, and figures of speech.
- Are comfortable moderating large employee gatherings including virtual townhalls and fireside chats.
- Be business-oriented with the courage to question status quo and bring various stakeholders together to drive change.
- Has a rigorous emphasis on quality, and great attention to detail.
Job Details Company Name : Wipro Location : India, India Job Type : Full-Time Job Posted on : 31-May-2022
To apply for this job please visit careers.wipro.com.