Website John Deere
John Deere is a leading innovator of agricultural, forestry, construction, lawn and grounds care equipment, supported by comprehensive parts and financial services solutions. With a worldwide workforce of around 79,225 employees, we develop and produce connected and technologically advanced machines with total sales of $52,557 billion. We are committed to managing the biggest global challenge: supplying 8.03 billion people with food, clothing, and infrastructure.
Our Sales & Marketing competence center in Walldorf, Germany, supports our dealers to deliver the best possible service to our customers. Starting in August 2023, we are looking for an Intern Dealer Financial Analysis to join our team.
- Support the Dealer Financial Analysis (DFA) team with timely and accurate dealer financial information
- Assist with ad-hoc analysis and reporting
- Participate in projects related to DFA and the Dealer of Tomorrow Scorecard
- Currently enrolled in a finance program at a university or university of applied sciences
- Strong interest in learning and exploring new topics
- Excellent communication, presentation, and documentation skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications like Outlook, Excel, PBI, and Word
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills with the ability to work well under pressure
- Results-driven with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Creative problem solver with a structured work approach
What You’ll Get:
- Insight into the activities of a global organization and international working environment
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible and modern work arrangements, development, and further training opportunities
- Opportunity for creative freedom in project implementation with good supervision
- 50% discount on lunch in the cafeteria
Q1. What is the role of an Intern Dealer Financial Analyst?
A1. The role of an Intern Dealer Financial Analyst is to support the Dealer Financial Analysis team with timely and accurate dealer financial information, assist with adhoc analysis and reporting, as well as participate in projects related to DFA and the Dealer of Tomorrow Scorecard.
Q2. What are the requirements for this job?
A2. The requirements for this job include enrollment in a finance program at a university or university of applied sciences, strong interest in learning and exploring new topics, excellent communication, presentation, and documentation skills, advanced knowledge of MS Office applications, strong analytical and interpersonal skills, the ability to work well under pressure, and a structured work approach.