If You are Looking for Jobs in Bangalore, Check out this Principal Technology Architect Job vacancy in Bangalore. Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Principal Technology Architect
- Provide technical advisory services to Client Executives on their digital workplace strategy & roadmap.
- Liaise with various integration forums and internal governance committees
- Large deal advisory – Lead integrated solutions for large proposals or client programs.
- Lead large digital transformation programs as a trusted Technology advisor to clients working with multiple client stakeholders, business groups, and service providers.
- Manage a range of stakeholders and subject matter experts to ensure alignment with business needs.
- Monitor the profitability of consulting/advisory engagements
- Program manage large consulting/advisory engagements
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- Technology strategist and evangelist who specializes in leading organizations through digital transformation by leveraging emerging technology and articulating the strategy to deliver new products, business paradigms, and ecosystem partnerships that enable growth and increase operational efficiency.
- Well-versed with Industry Standards, OEM Standards, and Infosys Service Offerings in the “Digital Workplace” domain to be able to provide solution advisory and transformation strategy. Consult, influence, guide and steer customers on multi-year and multi-faceted evolutionary roadmaps that unlock user value and solve underlying business problems and challenges, every step of the way.
- Proven and hands-on experience in a minimum of four Digital Workplace technology domains across a minimum of two industry verticals.
- Experience in providing Cloud, Digital, and Security advisory to client execs and driving multi-year, large transformation programs.
Job Details Company Name : Infosys Location : Bangalore Job Type : Full-Time