If You are Looking for Jobs in Bangalore, Check out this Principal Technology Architect Job vacancy in Bangalore. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey.
We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Principal Technology Architect
- A proven people leader who can balance between managing and leading teams.
- Experience of coaching, managing, and leading a large global team (20 – 50 people) spread across multiple programs within a portfolio.
- Hands on experience with working in a globally distributed and virtual environment, preferably in agile practices.
- Strong stakeholder management and negotiation skills to be able to influence or manage difficult stakeholders both internal and external – partners, service providers and customers.
- Work in a Global delivery environment
- Ability to work independently both in supervisory as well as individual contributor capacity, within general guidelines or best practices and manage complex technical solutions
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- Technology strategist and evangelist who specializes in leading organizations through digital transformation by leveraging emerging technology and articulating the strategy to deliver new products
- business paradigms and ecosystem partnerships that enable growth and increase operational efficiency.
- Well versed with Industry Standards, OEM Standards, and Infosys Service Offerings in the “Digital Workplace” domain to be able to provide solution advisory and transformation strategy
- Consult, influence, guide and steer customers on multi-year and multi-faceted evolutionary roadmaps that unlock user value and solve underlying business problems and challenges, every step of the way.
Job Details Company Name : Infosys Location : Bangalore Job Type : Full-Time