Are you an experienced Industrial Automation Engineer looking to work in a dynamic and innovative company? Look no further than Cyient! We are a global engineering and technology solutions company that partners with leading organizations worldwide, providing design, build and maintain services. We utilize digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise to solve complex business problems. With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team.
- Programming PLC/HMI/SCADA for various applications and sectors
- Designing and developing industrial automation applications for discrete, process, and hybrid manufacturing
- Collaborating with multi-functional teams to provide industrial automation solutions for digital manufacturing
- Ensuring all design and project work is completed in compliance with regulatory requirements, quality, engineering design requirements, and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in Instrumentation/Electronics/Electrical Engineering with 3 to 10 years of experience in the industrial automation area
- Experience in working with various Automation OEM or Systems Integrators such as Rockwell, Siemens, Schneider, etc.
- Knowledge of configuration of SCADA software packages, display building, database creation, testing, and report generation
- Experience in providing network architecture for connectivity of PLC/DCS/OPC/HMI for software integration
- Experience in various SCADA platforms such as AVEVA Plant SCADA 2020, Citect, GE Proficy, Wonderware, Siemens Win CC, RA Factory Talk
- Good knowledge of communication and SCADA protocols like IEC101, IEC104, MODBUS, and DNP
- Understanding of single line diagrams (SLD) of substations, I/O list
- Expertise in industrial automation – best practices, industry standards, and integration methodologies
- Knowledge regarding concepts Smart Factories and Industry 4.0 is considered a plus
- What are the primary responsibilities of an Industrial Automation Engineer at Cyient?
- Developing and designing industrial automation applications for various sectors and collaborating with multi-functional teams to provide automation solutions.
- What are the necessary qualifications to become an Industrial Automation Engineer at Cyient?
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Instrumentation/Electronics/Electrical Engineering with 3 to 10 years of experience in the industrial automation area. They should also have experience working with various Automation OEM or Systems Integrators such as Rockwell, Siemens, Schneider, etc.