Website IDFC First Bank
IDFC FIRST Bank was founded by the merger of IDFC Bank and Capital first in December 2018. IDFC FIRST Bank provides a range of financial solutions to individuals, small businesses, and corporates. The Bank offers savings and current accounts, NRI accounts, salary accounts, Demat accounts, fixed and recurring deposits, home and personal loans, small business loans, forex products, payment solutions, and wealth management services.
IDFC FIRST Bank has a nationwide presence and operates in Retail Banking, Wholesale Banking, and other banking segments. Customers can choose where and how they want to bank: 599 branches across India with 727 ATMs, 25000+ employees, and growing. IDFC FIRST Bank has business correspondent centers across India with net banking services, mobile banking applications, and 24/7 toll-free Banker-on-Call service for our customers. If You are Looking for Jobs in Mumbai, Check out this Project Manager-Digital Initiatives Job vacancy in Mumbai.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Project Manager-Digital Initiatives
- Develop robust, granular, and specific sprint/ initiative plans within the overall functional/ technical requirements defined for various initiatives within Project Stride
- Work with key delivery partners (technology partners/ vendors, scrum teams, etc.) to ensure ownership and adherence to the project timelines
- Provide regular updates to stakeholders (clients and internal) on project status both on projects and partnership deals
- Manage budgeting, design governance structure, business approval framework, and arrange for overall approvals as requisite
- Oversee the quality control process to make sure that the work content meets the quality standards of the Bank/ Project Stride initiatives
- Publish regular updates to key stakeholders on progress on various activities/ initiatives vs plans and highlight areas where support/ intervention is required
Job Details Company Name : IDFC First Bank Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra, India Job Type : Full-Time