Website IDFC First Bank
If You are Looking for Jobs in Tamil Nadu, Check out this Branch Manager Job vacancy in Tamil Nadu. The role entails scaling up the business for the Micro Business Loan lending for a designated area by delivering banking needs to the customers in the most cost efficient and technology effective manner.
Role will closely collaborate with Retail team for same. This role encapsulates the responsibility of providing a seamless and fulfilling customer experience and ensuring IDFC First becomes the primary bank for all banking needs.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Branch Manager
- Target and Manpower planning for the branch
- Ensure recruitment and training of manpower – Sales Manager/Branch sales manager & Branch credit and collection manager, FOS.
- Will be responsible for meeting disbursements targets month on month.
- Identifying business clusters with high potential and execute penetration strategies.
- Managing IRR and product mix and branch profitability
- Managing the X bucket collection and overall portfolio management
- Tracking and improving Manpower Productivity at all levels.
- Monitoring and mentoring the branch Team.
- Keeping a regular track of competition and reporting new products / market developments to upstream.
Job Details Company Name : IDFC First Bank Location : Tamil Nadu Job Type : Full-Time Job Posted on : 03-june-2022
To apply for this job please visit ekjx.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.