Website IDFC First Bank
IDFC First Bank‘s Debt Manager in New Delhi is the perfect choice to help you manage your debt. Get personalized advice, get access to competitive rates and get help with debt consolidation. Unlock the power of financial freedom with IDFC First Bank‘s Debt Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing and undertaking collections process for debts that have been assigned
- Regularly track the portfolio for specific buckets for the assigned area
- Track & control the delinquency of the area, Bucket-wise & DPD wise and focus on non-starters
- Responsible to allocate and achieve targets from agencies/in-house team
- Regularly follow up with the default customers
- Ensuring adherence to the collection process and legal guidelines
Q. What are the Benefits & Perks of the Job?
A. The job comes with an attractive salary and other benefits & perks which is subject to bank policy.
Q. What Experience is Needed?
A. A minimum of 3 or more years of experience in collections is needed to apply for this job.
Conclusion: With the job of Collection Manager, you will have the opportunity to work with one of the leading banks in India and to handle their collections process. You will get the chance to develop your skills and grow your career while contributing to the larger organizational objectives of the bank. So if you believe you have the required qualifications and experience, don’t miss this amazing opportunity and apply now!