Website ICICI Bank
This blog post provides an inside look at the role of the Regional Head of Sales for ICICI Bank in Mumbai. Learn about the job duties, responsibilities, and qualifications needed to become a successful Regional Head of Sales for ICICI Bank in Mumbai. Get tips and advice on how to make the most of this opportunity.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve annual targets for branch set in AOP (Annual operative plan)
- Make an action plan, and strategize to get profit through branch operations and cross-sell
- Keep up to date with products to provide suitable advice to the customers
- Reduce the waiting time for customers in the branch
- Increase the customer satisfaction
- Know the value banker’s (VB’s) productivity and revenue generation.
Q. Benefits & Perks of the Job:
A. The selected candidate will be eligible for a competitive salary and performance-based bonus, health insurance, life insurance, travel allowance, and other benefits as per the company policy.
Q. Language Proficiency:
A. Fluency in English and Local Language is a must
Conclusion: This is an excellent opportunity for professionals with 8–15 years of experience in any industry and a graduate or MBA degree. The Retail Banking Group offers an excellent platform to grow professionally and offers a competitive salary, benefits, insurance, and other perks. So, if you are looking for an opportunity to grow and excel in your career, this is the right opportunity for you. Apply now!