If You are Looking for Jobs in Bangalore, Check out this Product Manager Job vacancy in Bangalore. The IBM Sterling supply chain portfolio delivers best-of-breed solutions to help our customers sense, analyze, and solve critical issues across the supply chain from sourcing, to inbound supply assurance, to outbound sales and delivery.
Product Management also plays a central role in enabling integrations and growth of the offerings within the IBM Sterling Supply Chain portfolio.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Product Manager
- Define roadmap for capability and experience enhancements for Supply Chain Solutions, Control Tower, and add-on applications focused on business users, supply chain specialists, and supply chain leaders.
- Use your Supply Chain domain knowledge and understanding of our users to become the go-to expert on practitioner-focused solutions.
- Partner with Customers, Design, and Development teams to collaboratively discover, design, and deliver innovative, impactful solutions that set us apart in a crowded market.
- Own the product delivery strategy and backlog prioritization, including defects and nonfunctional requirements.
- Manage the process to capture, evaluate, and curate enhancement requests.
- Work with early adopters and existing customers to understand their needs and cultivate strong customer references.
- Use various data tools to understand how users interact with our applications and document and prioritize improvements to drive adoption.
- Write detailed requirements, use cases, and user stories working closely with Design, Architects, and Development to define what is in (and not in) the product.
- Have the experience and foresight to identify potential offering and delivery risks and address them upfront before we start the design and build process.
Coordinate, deliver, and/or facilitate the best possible technical enablement to technical sales, expert labs, support, and systems integration partners.
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- At least 3 years of experience with Commerce, Customer Service or Supply Chain practices
- At least 1 year of experience with product delivery models: SaaS, Hybrid Cloud
- Strong understanding of Product Management, Design Thinking frameworks
- Ability to prioritize according to strategic business goals
- Understand market trends and competition
- Direct Supply Chain experience.
- Blockchain technology experience.
- Knowledge of Design Thinking, UX Research, and Agile Practices
Job Details Company Name : IBM Location : Bangalore Job Type : Full-Time Job Posted on : 11-june-2022
To apply for this job please visit careers.ibm.com.