If You are Looking for Jobs in Haryana, Check out this IA Team Assistant Job vacancy in Haryana. Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed, and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an IA Team Assistant
- Responsible for administrative and organizational team support
- Arrangement of meetings, events & voice conferences (organization, room reservations), travel arrangements (organization, bookings, visa, etc)
- Administrates communication in a team/department.
- Support for reporting issues, and cost center controlling.
- Administration and order of office equipment, office & tools related support (movements, access cards, badges, extra office supplies, mobile phones, Secure ID cards, and miscellaneous support).
- Creation of memos, reports, and presentation materials.
Job Details Company Name : Nokia Location : haryana, gurgaon, India Job Type : Full-Time