Website Kotak Mahindra Bank
Kotak Mahindra Bank offers high-interest rate savings accounts, low-interest rate personal loans, and credit cards with attractive offers.
In February 2003, Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd. (KMFL), the Group’s flagship company, received a banking license from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), becoming the first non-banking finance company in India to convert into a bank – Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. If You are Looking for Jobs in Pune, Check out this HO Acquisition Manager Job vacancy in Pune.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a HO Acquisition Manager
- Have good awareness of Corporates with entry point links in those corporates.
- Good Communication & Presentation Skills are required since he will be focusing on core corporates for Digital Banking.
- Informs customers of new products or product enhancements to further expand the banking relationship.
- Goes beyond the professional need of the customer by providing other products – enhancing customer value
- Cross-sells bank products to the existing set of Corp Sal customers which are mapped.
- Handle Investment and Insurance requirements of clients
- Maintains complete relationship records for assigned customer accounts.
- Penetration of group/family account of the existing mapped base.
- Tracks customer complaints/queries and turnaround times for customer satisfaction
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Willing to travel extensively within the city limits.
- Graduate with a minimum of 0-2 Yrs. of experience.
- Two-wheeler and an android phone are a must.
- Liability Sales experience or KYC knowledge is an added advantage.
Job Details Company Name : Kotak Mahindra Bank Location : Pune, Maharashtra, India Job Type : Full-Time