Website Hexaware Technologies
If You are Looking for Jobs in Mumbai, Check out this Infra Automation Developer Job vacancy in Mumbai. The ET Intelligent Automation Platform Support member will be responsible for supporting day-to-day operations on addressing all Incidents/requests received from businesses and clients. The role demands strong technical skill in understanding applications, network, databases, servers, and storage areas to ensure the right information are asked to clients while provisioning task are performed.
The role recognizes the global requirements and interfaces necessary support to operate with consistency and coordinate with multiple Support teams. To understand robotic process analysis on the blue prism, UiPath platform. Handling all technical queries falling under Automation Platform. Should be technically sound to ask relevant questions while troubleshooting issues.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Infra Automation Developer
- Facilitates Installation, monitoring, and decommissions of VMs as necessary to Global Infrastructure Services (GIS) infrastructure environment to maintain appropriate service levels in accordance with agreed-to guidelines.
- Provides technical support to remediate basic incidents or technology change ticket orders to support VM replacement, upgrades, and other requests for remediation. Completes the restoration of service within specified SLA parameters with business.
- Creates and maintains appropriate documentation of all VM supported to ensure up-to-date inventory and properly accounted.
- Supports and partners with IT management teams on changing Business and Usual (BAU) directives and advanced planning activities that affect the RPA team.
- Work with peers to ensure that all IT-related issues are addressed. Ensuring the uptime is consistent for all BOT (VM machines).
- Scheduling maintenance on the VMs for patch updates. Working with the change management team to implement any change coming from the vendor or GIS team.
- Drives initiatives within the ETIA RPA IT team for better efficiency. Preparing technical tips and tricks of all-important applications which help peers to troubleshoot the issue in a quicker way.
- Provides support for off-hour on-call rotation to maintain appropriate support staff
- Solving technical issues related to the RPA platform on the VM environment. Troubleshooting the network, application, and access issues on a Level 1 and Level 2 basis.
- Bridging between the various team and if needed involving vendor support. Taking ownership of any issue reported on ET IA RPA platforms.
- Ensure to review VM request reaching to relevant team.
- Familiar with messaging functionality used in RPA platform including 0365 outlooks.
- Flexibility to work on Shifts & weekend Support
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- Knowledge of BluePrism and UiPath
- Windows basic knowledge is required
- Knowledge of Active Directory and group policy concepts
- Basic Hardware and networking knowledge
- Working knowledge of VMware tools and RDP machines
- General understanding of various IT security concepts as they relate to production environments
- scripting knowledge for automating daily work.
- Good experience in incident management, Service management, and change management using Service now( or similar tools)
Job Details Company Name : Hexaware Technologies Location : Mumbai Job Type : Full-Time