Website Hexaware Technologies
Are you looking for an opportunity to take your Java Full Stack Engineering skills to the next level? Hexaware Technologies offers exciting career opportunities for Java Full Stack Engineers. Find out more about our roles and how to apply now!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in Scrum meetings and express the work done and the plan clearly.
- Participate in scrum ceremonies and clearly communicate.
- Lead an agile team and provide technical guidance.
- Participate in customer calls and drive technical discussions
- Work on application design• Develop applications using Front end, middleware, and database-related technologies.
- Should be handed in developing and implementing best practices and writing smart pieces of code.
- Coding standards should be followed, and the code should be highly performant.
- Should be able to write unit test cases using any of the frameworks and should be completely automated.
Q. What benefits and perks are provided?
A. This role provides a competitive salary and benefits package. Additionally, there is a working knowledge of Webpack, Angular CLI, and Agile Scrum framework. Good communication and unit testing knowledge are also required.
Q. What experience is needed?
Conclusion: This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced professional looking to take the next step in their career. The role provides a competitive salary and benefits package, in addition to the chance to work on cutting–edge technologies. If you feel you fit the criteria and are looking for a challenge, then this could be the ideal role for you.