Website Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE
Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity as an HPE Technology Consultant in Chihuahua, Mexico? Look no further! Learn more about this job opening and how to apply at Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understands a broad spectrum of the company’s technology in order to deliver part of a detailed technical design, which meets customer requirements.
- Tasks may include installing new systems applications; updating applications, firmware, and drivers; creating boundaries for as well as performing configuration and testing activities; applications programming for assigned modules within a larger program; assisting in the preparation of technical presentations and demonstrations; and participating in customer meetings.
- Works with minimal direction from the technical lead and with customer-nominated representatives to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Contributes to design for specific deliverables and assists in the development of technical solutions.
- Participates as part of a team and maintains good relationships with team members and customers.
Q: Benefits & Perks of the Job?
A: Factory Express solutions is an exciting and rapidly growing business segment of HPE and the right candidate will have the opportunity to become a member of a highly skilled team.
Q: Language proficiency?
A: The candidate should be able to communicate broad and specific concepts with the team and peers.
Conclusion: Are you an experienced individual with a strong technical background in configuring and testing VMware, Linux, Windows, storage, and networking solutions? If so, then this job is perfect for you! Join the Americas Integration Center team (Pointnext) and become a part of the rapidly growing Factory Express Solutions business segment of HPE. Apply now and don‘t miss this amazing opportunity!