Website Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE
Discover the exciting career opportunities available at Hewlett Packard Enterprise! Join a team of talented professionals as an Executive Assistant and be part of a global leader in technology. Explore our HPE Careers page to learn more and apply today.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsibilities include performing various tasks in administrative support at the upper executive level.
- These tasks may include, but are not limited to, key records maintenance, compiling data for reports, administrative tasks associated with the budget process, scheduling executive appointments and meetings, calendar maintenance for upper executive level employees, answering/screening/routing telephone calls for upper-level executives, preparing expense reports, preparing/editing executive presentations, making travel arrangements, mentoring/leading the general administrative staff of the department/division, and other established general administrative requirements of the organization.
- Coordinates the administrative work within the department/division, working with other departments/divisions and companies.
- Recognized as the top administrative employee in the department or division.
- The work performed by these employees is predominately administrative work that is largely tactical and strategic in nature.
Q: Benefits & Perks of the Job?
A: We offer a competitive salary and extensive social benefits, work–life balance and support for career development, and an amazing life inside the element.
Q: What Experience is Needed?
A: Senior/advanced general administrative skills/ knowledge is necessary. The applicant should usually work with multiple issues/projects and have the experience/ability to support multiple employees‘ administrative needs.
Conclusion: This is an amazing opportunity for those looking for a career in the administrative field. With a competitive salary, extensive social benefits, and a diverse and dynamic work environment, this job is perfect for those who have a first–level university degree, 7+ years of general administrative experience, and advanced English language proficiency. Apply today and join us for an amazing life inside the element!