Website Hero MotoCorp
We are seeking a Head HR Business Partner (HRBP) to design and deploy appropriate people strategies that support the ‘Start-up’ spirit within our larger organization. In this role, you will play a vital part as an enabler to our business’s strategic goals. The key is to optimize the strengths of the well-established HMCL environment as well as introduce new-age practices to nurture agile and innovative culture.
- Build and deploy a sustainable organization with the right capacity, cost, clarity & collaboration to deliver business results.
- Identify opportunities to increase org effectiveness as per the periodic changes to the environment/business goals/needs.
- Deploy the role-based organization framework.
- Attract the right talent at the right cost.
- Develop and deploy robust TM framework and people processes to support the brand & drive consistent, competitive, profitable, and responsible growth along with the central CoE to drive required performance, retention, and engagement.
- MBA in Human Resource Management.
- 15-18 years of experience in managing & leading people function with exposure across Org Design, Talent Management, Performance Management & Change Management.
- Extensive knowledge of HR Policies & Systems.
- Analytical Capabilities.
- Strong Business Acumen & Influencing skills.
- Change Management skills.
- Coaching & Mentoring.
- Knowledge of Labor laws and regulations.
- Design and deploy the appropriate operating model providing agility and enhancing productivity.
- Work with business and define the ‘Quality’ of work content that offers task variety to an incumbent.
- Create and deploy leadership programs.
- Design and deploy customized benchmark people and culture practices aligned to business goals.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Effective Communication.
- Conflict Management & Negotiation.
- Objectivity & Critical Thinking.
Q1. What is the primary responsibility of the Head-HRBP?
A1. The primary responsibility of the Head-HRBP is to design and deploy appropriate people strategies that support the ‘Start-up’ spirit within the larger organization and act as an enabler to the business to achieve strategic goals.
Q2. What are the key skills required for the role of Head-HRBP?
A2. The key skills required for the role of Head-HRBP include extensive knowledge of HR policies & systems, analytical capabilities, strong business acumen & influencing skills, change management skills, coaching & mentoring, and knowledge of labor laws and regulations. Additionally, the candidate must possess interpersonal skills, effective communication, conflict management & negotiation, and objectivity & critical thinking.