Website HDFC Bank
If You are Looking for Jobs in Mumbai, Check out this Business Analyst Job vacancy in Mumbai. HDFC Bank was incorporated in August 1994 in the name of HDFC Bank Limited, with its registered office in Mumbai, India. The bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995.
As of March 31, 2021, the Bank had a nationwide distribution network of 5,608 branches and 16,087 ATMs in 2,902 cities/towns.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Business Analyst
- To prepare traceability with respect to BRD and FSD.
- To prepare Test case, Test plan basis the functional specifications and ensure all test scenarios are covered.
- To document results for Audit and Business signoff for production movement To monitor and track business / audit queries.
- To ensure Post implementation testing is completed.
- To ensure business and stake holders are communicated on the Project progress at regular intervals and to update R-12 and PMS.
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- Good knowledge of Vision PLUS
- Thorough knowledge of SDLC and Project management.
- Understanding the processes and functions in credit cards
- Through knowledge on the Vision PLUS base functionalities
- Logical and Analytical Skills
- Good Communication skills
Job Details Company Name : HDFC Bank Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra, India Job Type : Full-Time Job Posted on : 31-May-2022
To apply for this job please visit hdfcbankcareers.hirealchemy.com.