Website HDFC Bank
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work with India‘s leading bank? HDFC Bank is looking for an Assistant Sales Manager in Faridabad. Learn more about the job responsibilities, qualifications, and benefits of this role. Get all the details here.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Cross-sell and up-sell Exide Life Insurance products based on the life cycle needs of the customers and as defined by the organization.
- Meeting the customers to solicit insurance products based on appointments in the course of daily activities
- Ensure that reports are maintained/updated regularly on Lead Management System
- Ensure that a comprehensive financial need analysis of customers is done and provide insurance solutions based on the analysis
- Strict adherence to organizations’ policies and processes.
- Provide accurate forecasts, updates, and requested reports to reporting manager
- Adhere to a proper business work ethic.
Q: What are the Benefits and Perks of the Job?
Answer: The details of benefits and perks are not disclosed by the recruiter.
Q: What are the Education Qualifications Needed to apply?
Answer: A Graduate degree is mandatory to apply for this job.
Q: What is the Age Requirement?
Answer: Applicants must be below 38 years of age.
Conclusion: This Sales Manager/Assistant Sales Manager /Financial Planning Officer – Direct Channel–Loyalty (E) job offers a great opportunity to explore your skills and grow your career in the Insurance sector. The job offers attractive benefits and perks, and the right candidate can get the chance to join a well–known organization. So, don‘t miss this chance and apply now!