Website HDFC Bank
Apply for HDFC Bank‘s Personal Banker role and explore exciting career opportunities! Get a comprehensive understanding of the job description, responsibilities, and requirements to make an informed decision.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure quality of relationship while flagging.
- Should be capable of maintaining eligibility iv.
- Regular customer contact to establish the needs of the customer and opportunities to cross-sell v.
- Monitor large amount movements and account closure from the deposit accounts and ensure that customer does not attrite vi.
- Ensure that the marketing analytics list on possible attrite is called and retained Penetration of Saving Accounts on non-liability customers Propagate the benefits of not being on the DNC registration list in case a non-portfolio customer opts for it Utilizing the sales resources (BDR/COEX) for optimal sales support Penetration of FD to unique customers Using Data-mine for cross-selling Sales of various Credit Cards a.
Q. What Language Proficiency is Needed?
A. Fluency in English and the local language is required for this job.
Q. What are the Education Qualifications Needed to apply?
A. The minimum educational qualification required to apply for this job is a Bachelor‘s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
Conclusion: This is an excellent opportunity for motivated individuals who are looking to build a career in the banking industry. The job offers a competitive salary, a chance to work with a leading banking institution, and other benefits and perks. If you have the skills and qualifications required, apply now and take the first step toward a successful career in the banking sector.