This SME role is responsible for on-schedule and quality IT deliveries across mobility and enterprise line of business in the revenue applications portfolio. (Billing, EBPP, Legal-Sahyog, and RA Surround application solution areas). If You are Looking for Jobs in Pune, Check out this GM – Solution Delivery Job vacancy in Pune.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a GM – Solution Delivery
- Project/program management covering delivery governance, weekly reviews across multiple applications of IT partners such as TCS, IBM, DOX, Aurion Pro, RENEE, etc. This includes implementation of new demands and CRs with varied complexities, application Upgrades, Application Migration across Data Centers, delivery, and support to transformation programs running within or other portfolios.
- Own and manage monthly KPIs of various applications under revenue management to sustain future growth
- Managing revenue management application portfolio of AMDOCS Billing, EBPP, NODAL/ VIGILANCE, Surround app (inbound/Outbound SMS, OSSAPPs, etc.) for solution design/development and L3 Fixes. This includes managing environment setups for this application stack to support development, integration, and testing.
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise by recommending best practices, contributing to and supporting cross-function application teams for carrying out requirement feasibility and solution designs, overseeing the development of technical solutions, and guiding team members to ensure quality implementation/integration.
- Conduct reviews with various stack holders such as the business and IT Operation team to assess operation issues reported, Ensure fixes and reduction of L3 issues post solution implementation to minimize operational and business impact, and Timely escalations on any issues or open points from development and maintenance perspective to the management and follow-up for the closure
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- IT experience with knowledge of telecom Billing domain and well acquainted with software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Understanding of E2E business processes and IT mapping of the same across BSS, OSS, and Enterprise landscape which include understanding of billing platforms from Amdocs, BSCS, and electronic bill presentment systems from Aurion Pro
- Hands-on experience in Design, Development, and Migration of Billing (Enterprise & Mobility) Platforms preferred.
- Project and Program Management experience in handling complex & large-scale project deliveries.
- Good stakeholder, people management, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Telecom industry-specific Background i.e. (Project specific knowledge (Enterprise and Mobility Billing Application and Products).
- Project management and industry certifications will be preferred– PMP/PRINC2/TOGAF/CSM
- Understanding of Agile, Water-Fall, DevOps frameworks/methodologies.
- Knowledge of languages and databases – Java, Oracle, Hadoop preferred
Company Name : VodafoneIdea
Location : Pune, IN
Job Type : Full-Time