If You are Looking for Jobs in Mumbai, Check out this GM-Corporate Assurance Job vacancy in Mumbai. To govern internal financial controls in the company to comply with certain legislative requirements and to provide assurance to senior management that internal controls in the organization are operating effectively.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a GM-Corporate Assurance
- Assess the effectiveness of ICFR controls in accordance with the ICFR framework of the organization.
- Assessment of various processes, identification of risks, and designing controls to mitigate the risks. Discussions with Process Owners to finalize the design of the existing controls and the requirement of additional controls.
- Compilation and drafting of Risk Control Matrix, documentation of the same. Conducting design effective and operating effective assessments.
- Governance over Control Self-Assessment (CSA). Quality Analysis of evidence submitted as part of CSA submissions.
- Control testing as per plan to cover around 25% of control evidence submitted in CSA. Discussions on the observations noted during testing with the stakeholders and plan remediation.
- Redrafting of the DOA basis review and periodic monitoring and ensuring adherence to the DOA. Assisting business users to interpret the DOA correctly in case any query arises.
- Drafting/updating SOPs and Process note.
- Driving Enterprise Risk Management-related activities.
- Ensure compliance with various policies as part of Entity Level Controls (ELCs).
- Conduction monthly reviews. Leading, Evaluating, coaching, developing, and guiding team members to cope with changing environments like IND-AS, Companies Act, ICFR Guidance Note, etc.
- Retail Governance of pan India Vi stores: Review of Retail Audit Reports, and Engagement with Circle Finance and Retail Team, Analysing the repetitive audit observations and driving corrective/preventive measures. Engagement with Corporate Retail Team with respect to Audit Issues. Governance over-collection at stores.
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- Exposure to SOX/ICFR
- An audit background is preferred.
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel, SAP, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Ind AS, Companies Act, and ICFR Guidance Note
- In-depth knowledge of Finance/accounts.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Job Details Company Name : VodafoneIdea Location : Mumbai, IN Job Type : Full-Time