If You are Looking for Jobs in Bengaluru, Check out this Global Recruiting Owner Job vacancy in Bengaluru. As an empowered decision-maker on the Workday for Accenture Recruiting & Onboarding (R&O) Solution Train, your role is critical to ensuring Accenture’s recruitment function is run with consistency, transparency, and compliance with Accenture’s core values and code of business ethics. Our people fuel our business, and Accenture competes fiercely, but fairly, for talent and must always adhere to global and local labor laws and regulations.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Global Recruiting Owner
- Collaborate with the Global Workday Security team to ensure recruiting and onboarding security roles are fit-for-purpose and legally compliant
- Actively participate in changes to the Workday system and security roles, ensuring that proposed solutions are compliant with global and local legal guidelines.
- Partner with legal teams and Works Councils in key geographies for formal reviews and
negotiations as needed
- Maintain documentation and act as the primary point of contact for the Workday R&O Global Legal Review (GLR) and Data Privacy Impact Assessment (DPIA), and update as needed
- Point of contact for compliance risks and issues within the Workday R&O system, responsible for investigating and bringing the right resources together to resolve or find alternative solutions which solve the business needs without jeopardizing compliance.
- Collaborate and liaise with global and local Legal, ASOC, Recruiting and HR teams, CIO, Workday Business Group, and other Workday R&O Process Owners (Solution Owners)
- Communicate with global stakeholders at all levels on policy and compliance matters
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- Minimum 6 years of experience working in a Recruiting (corporate, agency, or consulting), or HR (Service Delivery, Talent, etc.) role.
- development lifecycle
- Minimum 2 years of experience in overseeing a complex function that involves legal and/or compliance and/or policies in a global environment
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with HR systems and a basic understanding of the system
- 2+ years of experience in managing senior-level stakeholders for mutual success
Job Details Company Name : Bengaluru Location : Accenture Job Type : Full-Time