Are you looking to start your career with a top global firm? Look no further than Genpact in Romania! We are currently looking for a Senior Process Associate to join our team. Our ideal candidate will have strong analytical and problem–solving skills, excellent communication abilities, and a passion for customer service. Don‘t miss this exciting opportunity to join our team and take your career to the next level!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that all processes and transactions are completed accurately and on time in accordance with pre-defined controls
- Deliver a professional and consistent service to European Business Services’ customers, both internal and external, using European Business Services and clients’ systems and processes in line with agreed service levels
- To carry out all reporting requirements accurately and within the specified time scales
- To maintain processes in order to meet internal and external customer needs and to continuously strive for individual and overall performance
• Understand the query raised by the customer
• Search for relevant Information in the system.
• Routing out-of-scope issues to internal teams for further resolution.
Q: What Benefits & Perks are offered?
A: Benefits and perks include an attractive salary, stable job offers – employment contract, professional training, access to an award–winning learning platform, meal tickets, medical services, and insurance.
Q: What Experience is Needed?
A: Relevant work experience and previous experience in a multinational company would be an advantage.
Conclusion: This job is a great opportunity for anyone looking for a dynamic and rewarding job in a multicultural and diverse environment. With the attractive salary, benefits, and perks offered, this job is one that is definitely worth applying for!