Looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity? Genpact is now hiring a Senior Process Associate! This role involves working with internal and external stakeholders to manage process change and improvement, support and execute operational excellence initiatives, and ensure adherence to operational guidelines. Learn more about this exciting job opportunity and apply today!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and resolve P2P queries in an accurate and timely manner (using E-mail and any other available tools)
- Performing online checks on a daily basis and documents re-routing to Iron Mountain, if needed
- Updating manual activity trackers
- Reviewing the requests from customer setup/changes and act as per the procedures
- Root cause analysis of queries and Proactive controls for the avoidance of future errors
- Vendor statement reconciliations Sending reminders, and payment advice to suppliers
- Resolution of supplier’s queries, discrepancies
- Provide support to the Processing team from India
Q: What are the Benefits & Perks of the Job?
A: Benefits include an attractive salary, meal tickets, medical services, insurance, additional vacation days, and partner discounts. Genpact also offers professional training and great career development opportunities.
Q: What Language Proficiency is Needed?
A: Very good written and verbal German Language skills and good written and verbal English language skills are required.
Conclusion: Are you looking for a great opportunity to join a multinational company and take your career to the next level? Genpact is currently looking for Accounts Payable – Senior Process Associate – German to join their team. With attractive salaries and benefits, access to our award–winning learning platform, and professional training, this is a job you don‘t want to miss. So, take the leap and apply for this job now!