Genpact is offering exciting career opportunities for freshers. Get a chance to work as a Process Associate and be part of the fastest-growing professional services firm. Learn more about the job role and apply now!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Transaction processing for Underwriting Support Teams
- Communicating with the Onsite Team
- Responsible for Submission Clearance, Bookings, Endorsement Processing, Renewal Processing
- Responsible to comprehend, a good customer service attitude to clearly articulate the resolution
- Responsible to handle varied volumes of workloads and reaching targets and deadlines on a timely basis
Q: What are the Preferred Qualifications?
A: Insurance domain awareness, good knowledge of MS Office, certification on one of the streams i.e. CII London i.e. ALMI, FIT or Cert CII or equivalent or AINS, CPCU certification, knowledge of Bureau/Non-Bureau market, knowledge of Binder, Lineslip and Consortium Processing, exposure to Reinsurance Market and it‘s types such as Prop and Nonprop, and exposure to Treaty and Fac Reinsurance.
Q: What Language Proficiency is Required?
A: The applicant must be fluent in the English language, both written and oral.
Q: What are the Benefits & Perks of the Job?
A: Benefits and perks of this job include a competitive salary, bonuses, health benefits, paid time off, and other rewards.
Conclusion: This job in London offers an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team and gain experience in the London Market Insurance industry. The successful applicant will have the chance to work in a stimulating environment and be rewarded with a competitive salary, bonuses, health benefits, paid time off, and other rewards. If you are a graduate with relevant work experience and the required qualifications, this is the perfect job for you!