This job posting is for an Assistant Manager position at Genpact in Gurugram. Candidates should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in managing teams and developing business strategies. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the team, monitoring progress, and driving growth. Apply now to join Genpact and take your career to the next level!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Executing a range of tasks including but not limited to preparing pitch-books, modelling and valuation (merger models, accretion dilution, LBO, DCF, SOTP, etc.), industry studies and analysis, trading and transaction comps, company and country profiles, identification of potential targets and buyers, macro-economic analysis, market and sector updates, capital structure analysis, ratings advisory etc.
- Ability to get along with client and with managers/colleagues internally.
- Ability to understand client requirements and execute work under pressure especially on short time bound deadlines
- Exercise attention to detail while conducting the required analysis
- Build sector knowledge over a period, and add value and insights into client results to ensure “high client happiness” Demonstrate strength and flair in client / requester relationship building
Q. What Language Proficiency is Needed?
A. Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English are required.
Q. What Experience is Needed?
A. Prior team leading experience and experience as a leader deploying and supporting enterprise solutions to Banking, Insurance, Commercial Goods, Retail, High Tech, Healthcare and/or Manufacturing industries is preferred.
Q. What Benefits & Perks are Offered with the Job?
A. The benefits and perks include competitive salary, health insurance, performance bonuses, flexible working hours, paid vacation, and other corporate benefits.
Conclusion: This job is an excellent opportunity for an experienced professional looking to take the next step in their career. With competitive salary, benefits and perks, this is a great way to gain experience in the industry and work closely with a team of experts in the field. If you are looking for an exciting and rewarding job, then this is the perfect opportunity for you. Apply now!