Website Ford Motor Company
Ford Motor Company is looking for an experienced Strategy Manager to join their team in Dearborn, MI. The ideal candidate will have deep understanding of the automotive industry and experience developing, executing, and evaluating strategic plans. This position will be responsible for leading projects and initiatives to ensure alignment with corporate objectives. Apply now to join this leading automotive company and make a positive impact on its success.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Leadership and oversight of various work-streams for strategy projects and programs with multiple stakeholders
- Collaborate with teams across Ford Credit and provide recommendations for digital-related strategies and capability assessments
- Oversee the development of detailed business plans, project/program execution plans, and tracking against milestones
- Develop and share points of view on technologies, automotive finance, and the Fintech landscape based on external research and competitive benchmarking
- Provide insights on the external business environment and emerging trends
- Facilitate strategy team sprint sessions and collaboration workshops
- Develop executive-level communications/presentations.
Q: What Experience is Needed?
A: Applicants should have at least 5 years of experience in Strategy, Marketing, Executive Consulting, and/or Project Management on a global scale.
Q: What are the Education Qualifications Needed to apply?
A: Applicants must hold a Bachelor‘s degree and have 5+ years of experience in Strategy, Marketing, Executive Consulting, and/or Project Management on a global scale. A Master‘s Degree is preferred.
Conclusion: This is a great job opportunity for those who have a Bachelor‘s degree and 5+ years of experience in Strategy, Marketing, Executive Consulting, and/or Project Management on a global scale. Those who have a Master‘s degree and experience working with global and multidisciplinary teams have knowledge of Strategy and Business Planning foundational elements, have analytical and problem–solving skills, are organized and detail–oriented, have strong communication and project management skills, and are self–motivated, will have an advantage. This is a great opportunity to join a global team and make an impact. Don‘t miss your chance to apply now!