Website Ford Motor Company
Are you looking for an exciting job opportunity in the automotive industry? Look no further than Ford Motor Company! We are currently hiring a Product Design Manager in Dearborn, MI. This position is perfect for individuals who have a passion for automotive product design, have the ability to work in a fast–paced environment, and have strong leadership skills. Join our team today and make an impact in the automotive industry!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead prototyping from low to high-fidelity simulations of new multi-device / multisensory in-vehicle user interactions and experiences for internal communication and for testing with customers
- Help teams build reusable software and hardware tools, to make prototyping of user experiences quicker and more accessible to co-workers
- Operate like a specialist but with the curiosity and desire to stretch across technologies
- Be a mentor and highly collaborative, working with researchers, UX designers and engineering teams to identify technology constraints
- Collaborate with suppliers to design, develop, document, and maintain software / hardware prototypes.
Q: What experience is needed?
A: 1+ years of experience leading a team, 5+ years of experience designing and developing hardware/software prototypes, 2+ years of experience working with single–board microcontrollers/computers, 5+ years of experience using human–centered design and design thinking methods, experience building Representational State Transfer (REST) Application Programming Interface (API) solutions, experience with voice control, IoT, Extended Reality, Algorithm driven design or Cloud a plus.
Q: What are the education qualifications needed to apply?
A: A Bachelor‘s Degree is preferred.
Conclusion: This is an exciting opportunity for a multi–talented individual with a range of experience in hardware/software development and design thinking methods. If you possess the qualifications and skills required for this job, please apply now and be part of a dynamic team working on the development of innovative products.