Website Nokia India Private Limited
If You are Looking for Jobs in Noida, Check out this FM Specialist Core Job vacancy in Noida. Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed, and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world. We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks, and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an FM Specialist Core
- Fault management/configuration of VOLTE/IMS Network
- Identifying relevant specific components and interfaces needed for a cloud infrastructure & virtualization platform.
- Cloud Management Platform (VIM controller)
- End-to-end architectural know-how on Openstack components (RHEL host OS & Linux components (ovs))
- System Administration of Linux Ubuntu/VMware environment
- Nova(Compute) & Cinder(storage) and Ericsson Hyperscale datacenter solution HDS 8000 HW knowledge,
- NFV architecture, Atos GUI knowledge, FCoE, FC and iSCSI
- Tenant virtual network implementation stretching across multiple NFVI
- Expert-level Linux OS troubleshooting. Ability to troubleshoot issues with the underlying components of OpenStack when investigating incidents or testing new features and projects
- Demonstrated ability to use configuration languages like Puppet/Chef/Ansible/Salt/Bash to create automation and manage systems
- Understands service deployment using the Virtualization, Orchestration, Image, and Bare Metal Provisioning services, etc.
- Hands-on skills in Shell scripting knowledge.
- Demonstrated experience in cloud administration in the data center.
- Demonstrated experience in engineering and virtualization in the cloud environment including virtual machine deployment and management, cloud orchestration, service instantiation and assurance, and cloud analytics(optional).
- Troubleshooting with OS for memory and CPU utilization breaches and providing RCA.
- Configuring storage, networking, and security functionalities.
- Storage knowledge like HP, EMC, and IBM LUN creation and allocation.
- Network Knowledge with creating and assigning VLANs.
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- Provide 24/7 L2 support on CS/IMS Core network elements by Fault resolution of network and customer faults in a timely and efficient manner
- Good understanding of call flows according to network.
- Expertise in IMS & MSC Network along with Signalling.
- Develop, maintain and perform L2 health checks and scripts are verified
- Expertise in Network Protocols to find the failure according to traces.
- Manage Critical Faults and Outages in the network without any support.
- Develop other team members to enhance their technical expertise
- Assess and mitigate the risk of any network changes and Identification of any issues affecting performance or KPIs
- Review, awareness, and approval of CR activity and participate in Daily CR Review meetings
- Ensure any new network elements that are to be commissioned into the network are operationally accepted to avoid performance issues.
- Life Cycle management of all CS Core Network Elements and also to capture Tech notes to identify the known risk.
- Special event management, readiness, checks, and preparations
- Prepare and execute the TOL (test Object List) and provide the test report review
- Upgrade the Model Nodes and test the Software and prepare the implementation plan and present it to the customer along with test results and Risks
- Upgrade the production nodes and ensure performance is monitored
- Develop and support various O&M and Routine procedures and any tools to assist and improve in maintaining the network.
- Provide technical support to Operations in performance, capacity, and configuration to maintain and optimize Network performance
- Participate in an on-call roster and maintain flexible hours when required
- Provide vendor escalation
- Assist the team in process improvement
- BE Electronics and Telecommunication or equivalent
Job Details Company Name : Nokia India Private Limited Location : Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India Job Type : Full-Time