Website Flex International Ltd
This blog post shares information about a job opportunity at Flex International Ltd for a Sr Program Manager in India. Flex International Ltd is a global leader in providing innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real–time supply chain insights, and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end markets. Learn more about the role and how to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide help, knowledge, and expertise with contract negotiations as required.
- Oversee all interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of all adherences made relative to product development timelines, delivery, quality, and the required business metrics.
- Reviews program proposal or plan to resolve time frame, funding requirements, procedures for accomplishing program, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of the program.
- Establishes work plan and staffing for each phase of the program and arranges for recruitment or assignment of personnel.
- Manage the coordination of product life cycle activities with P&L and customer satisfaction also has control for different accounts of various complexities.
Q. Benefits & Perks of the Job?
A. Benefits and perks include competitive salary, medical and dental plan, paid vacation and holidays, 401(k) plan, performance bonus, and more.
Q. What Experience is Needed?
A. Experience and leadership of CFT, NPI experience, knowledge of technical manufacturing process (Capabilities, rate, etc.), knowledge of financial (quotes, charges), and communication and negotiation abilities with all customers are required.
Conclusion: This is a great opportunity for anyone who has experience in the electronics manufacturing industry and wants to take their career to the next level. The job comes with great benefits and perks, and the ability to demonstrate technical and people skills as well as customer relationship skills. If you have the qualifications and skills required for this job, don‘t hesitate to apply today!