Are you an experienced finance professional looking for a new challenge? We have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Manager to join our team in Hyderabad. As a key member of the India Finance Team of the BSO, you will be part of a global organization that is going through a phase of major growth and transformation.
- Help assess new opportunities, creating Business Cases, perform comprehensive financial modelling and valuation for selected initiatives.
- Ongoing monitoring, savings and project tracking.
- Participate in global BSO projects relating to pricing models and commercial support.
- Support in the long-term strategy planning.
- Co-ordinate the collection of information, forecasts and analysis to formulate business evaluations of opportunities.
- Challenge the financial & commercial information provided to ensure its rigour and consistency.
- Support all of the following: budgeting process, forecasting process, strategic planning process, and standard management reporting.
- Communicate clearly financials to clients and BSO leadership.
- Prior consulting or commercial finance experience preferred.
- Degree in Finance (MBA Finance / Chartered accountant)
- Excellent quantitative skills and financial modelling capabilities
- Requires a minimum of six years related experience to include at least three years in a lead or supervisory capacity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to be concise and tailor message to relevant audience.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Self-motivated and results driven.
- Strong team player, flexible, resourceful.
QnA Section :
Q: What is the main responsibility of a Finance Manager in this role?
A: The main responsibility of a Finance Manager in this role is to deliver clear and insightful analysis to clients while supporting the BSO leadership to achieve its global objectives.
Q: Is prior consulting or commercial finance experience required for this role?
A: Yes, prior consulting or commercial finance experience is preferred.