Website Fidelity National Information Services
Fidelity National Information Services is looking for an experienced Legal Contract Administrator in Maharashtra. This position offers the opportunity to join a leading provider of technology–based solutions for the financial services industry. Get the details about this job opportunity and apply today!
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Candidate will work on routine procurement contracts relating to APAC and other regions.
- The work profile includes drafting, vetting, and reviewing MSAs, NDAs, quotes, POs, SOWs, Change Orders, Amendments, etc. using FIS’ internal contract lifecycle management tools.
- Free-hand drafting and reviewing of various documents including, but not limited to contracts, letters, vendor communications, and other miscellaneous legal documents.
- Works with sales, solution architects, and business operations teams to structure contracts.
- Conducts pre-contract data collection and administration by thoroughly reviewing agreements to ensure all required exhibits, attachments, etc. are attached and all internal approvals are received.
Q: What are the Language Proficiencies Required?
A: Excellent verbal and written communication skills are needed.
Q: What Experience is Needed?
A: 3+ years’ experience in the related service delivery industry, with a minimum of 1–2 years of direct experience in contract drafting and negotiating global contracts is required.
Conclusion: This job offers an excellent opportunity to gain experience in contract drafting and negotiating global contracts. It requires excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with knowledge of Microsoft Office and legal software applications. If you are looking for a job that allows you to develop and hone your skills in a professional environment, this is the perfect job