Website Fidelity National Information Services
Looking for a great career opportunity? Fidelity National Information Services is hiring a Customer Service Associate in Haryana. This job provides an excellent opportunity to be part of a multi–national organization and grow your career. Apply now and join the Fidelity National Information Services team!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Troubleshoots customer problems identify the root cause of problems and use tools and resources appropriately to determine how to resolve customer problems.
- When unable to resolve problems in a reasonable amount of time, will escalate to the appropriate resources. Follows up on escalated issues with coaching and mentoring to learn the appropriate solution and expand overall knowledge.
- Tracks and documents inbound support requests and ensure proper notation of customer problems or issues
- Updates customer information and ensures accurate entry of contact information.
- Meets standards of the job, such as quality standards, adherence to schedule, and average handle time.
- May provide guidance and/or mentoring to less experienced Customer Service Associates – Consumers.
Q: What Language Proficiency is Needed?
A: Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are required.
Q: What are the Education Qualifications Needed to apply?
A: High school diploma or GED is required.
Conclusion: This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to build a career in customer service. The role offers excellent exposure to the company‘s products, services, and business operations. It also provides excellent customer service skills to build high levels of customer satisfaction. If you have the required qualifications and experience, do not miss out on this chance to join a great team and make a difference.