Website Jones Lang LaSalle Property Consultants (India) Private Limited
As a Facility Engineer at JLL, you will be responsible for overseeing and prioritizing the day-to-day operations of the property. You will ensure that all administrative functions, security issues, and facility services are covered while striving for continuous improvement.
- Carry out all engineering & operational procedures
- Ensure proper functioning of all electrical systems, HVAC systems, PACs, water, plumbing, sanitary systems, elevators/lifts, cafeteria equipment
- Liaise with vendors for maintenance/service practices of M&E contractors to deliver quality work practices in line with the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Adhere to 52 weekly annual M&E maintenance schedules.
- Participate during emergency evacuation procedures and manage all health & safety issues.
- Prepare and collate data related to vendor performance and escalate as required.
- Ensure proper usage & functioning of e-fit facility tool (IMT, VMT, Sites ops modules, Site Inspection Tool) as per defined scope.
- Ensure all PM work orders in 360 facility tool are closed and escalate in case of any deviation.
- Conduct interviews for M&E new joiners.
- Proper handing & taking over tabs which are utilized for taking equipment readings.
- Conduct central store audit, BMS store audit and BMS audit on monthly basis.
- The facility walks around and ensure Walk around map & Guide is followed and maintained.
- Ensure all the mandatory training are conducted as per schedule and track for attendance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Facilities Management or related field preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in facility operations required.
- Experience with HVAC, electrical, plumbing, and/or mechanical systems preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Q: What are the educational qualifications required for this job?
A: A Bachelor’s degree in Facilities Management or a related field is preferred.
Q: Is experience with HVAC, electrical, plumbing, and/or mechanical systems preferred for this role?
A: Yes, it is preferred.