Website HDFC Bank
Are you looking for an excellent opportunity as a Bancassurance Professional in Kolkata? Look no further. We have the perfect job opportunity for you. Get the chance to be part of a prestigious organization and grow your career with the best in the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Corporate Agency Manager (CAM) or Sr. CAM across Kerala for the Bancassurance HDFC Bank Relationship with a minimum of 1 to 3 years of sales experience or a minimum of 6 months to 2 years of BFSI industry experience.
- Any Graduate between the age of 24 to 38 years can walk in with your resume and appear for the Interview with HR/Line Manager.
- The key responsibility of this role is to build a strong relationship with the sales team of the channel partners who will have multi-tie-ups with other insurance companies
- Post onboarding, you will undergo an intensive training program focused on insurance products, sales processes, and channel partner management.
- After the successful completion of the training program you will be required to meet your Line Manager who will guide you and the Bank Branch shall be allocated to you.
Q: Benefits & Perks of the Job?
A: One of the most competitive compensation in the industry, which shall be discussed at the time of the interview.
Q: What Experience is Needed?
A: Minimum 2 to 3 years of sales experience or minimum 1 to 2 years of BFSI industry experience.
Conclusion: HDFC Life offers an amazing opportunity for talented individuals to join their team as a Corporate Agency Manager (CAM) or Sr. CAM. The company provides one of the most competitive compensations in the industry, along with numerous avenues for growth and career acceleration. It is an innovative and customer–centric company, that offers its employees great benefits and perks. If you are looking to take your career to the next level, HDFC Life is the perfect place for you!