Website Ernst & Young Global Limited
Ernst & Young Global Limited provides corporate finance and restructuring services in London. Our experienced professionals offer tailored advice and support to help clients navigate the complexities of the market. We provide insight and solutions to help organizations manage and grow their business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Setting and driving the transaction timetable
- Ensuring quality on all client deliverables, leading the management of the firm’s risk, and controlling costs against budget
- Developing your own business network with a view to increasing your origination capabilities over the medium term
- Negotiating with counterparties and their advisers
- Supporting new business development through taking an important role on client pitches as well as growing the visibility of the Strategy & Transactions team within London and the North West
Q. What Benefits & Perks are offered?
A. We offer a competitive remuneration package, flexible working and career development options, and a comprehensive Total Rewards package, including holidays, health and well–being, insurance, savings, and a wide range of discounts, offers, and promotions.
Q. What Experience is Needed?
A. Experience in one or more of the following areas: Insurance, Banking/Specialty Finance, Wealth/Asset Management, FX/Payments, Asset Servicing, Fintech, and other relevant sector verticals is preferred.
Q. What is the Education Qualifications Needed to apply?
A. A degree in a finance–related field is preferred. Additionally, counseling/coaching experience is also desirable.
Conclusion: This is a great opportunity for those looking to advance their career in the financial services sector. With a competitive remuneration package and comprehensive Total Rewards package, this job offers plenty of benefits and perks. If you have the necessary qualifications and experience, then don‘t hesitate to apply!