Website Ernst & Young Global Limited
If you‘re looking for an exciting career opportunity with a global leader in professional services, check out the Sale & Purchase Agreements Director role at Ernst & Young Global Limited! This role will provide you with an opportunity to be part of a vibrant and innovative team that strives to provide the best service to its clients. You will be responsible for leading negotiations and closing purchase and sale agreements, as well as helping to drive business growth. Take the next step in your career with Ernst & Young Global Limited today!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drafting detailed and compelling outputs for clients
- Managing and reviewing the work of other team members
- Supporting negotiations with the other side on transactions
- Provide insightful, deal-relevant points of view and recommendations to the client by leveraging your technical and commercial experience
- Taking ownership of Quality and Risk Management (Q&RM) to ensure client work is delivered consistently and in compliance with EY’s quality standards
Q. What are the Benefits & Perks of the Job?
A. The benefits & Perks of the job include a competitive salary, a friendly working environment, and opportunities for career growth and development.
Q. What experience is necessary?
A. Experience in M&A transactions, strong analytical skills and commercial awareness, project management skills, and the ability to manage the work of others and provide coaching and support are essential.
Conclusion: This is an excellent opportunity for those who have a professional accountancy qualification and experience of M&A transactions, strong analytical skills and commercial awareness, project management skills, and the ability to manage the work of others and provide coaching and support. With a competitive salary