Are you looking for a career in engineering? Ericsson is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to join their team in Tallinn, Estonia. This is a great opportunity to work with a global leader in communications technology and help shape the future of mobile networks. Apply now to take your career to the next level!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement a cost-efficient, safe, and ergonomic Final Assembly process and create process-related documentation
- Participate in Pre-dev and Early Phase activities
- Drive PFMEA and give input to DFM FA
- Drive RCA for manufacturing-related quality issues
- Provide process-related training to Production personnel
- Participate in Product and Production verification processes
- Order equipment, tools, and instruments for new processes
- Provide time and motion study analysis
Q: Benefits & Perks of the Job?
A: Benefits and perks vary depending on the company and the role but are generally competitive and include healthcare, pension, and other incentives.
Q: Language proficiency?
A: Fluent level of English in speaking, reading, and writing is required. Estonian or/and Russian – good communication level is an advantage.
Q: What Experience is Needed?
A: Previous experience in Engineering is a plus. Process development knowledge, familiarity with Lean, Six Sigma, and Agile ways of working, and the ability to drive continuous improvement and implement change are also beneficial.
Q: What are the Education Qualifications Needed to apply?
A: Bachelor’s degree or above in Engineering Science is required.
Conclusion: Are you an experienced engineer, ready for a new challenge? If so, this job may be the perfect fit for you! With the opportunity to develop and implement cost–efficient, safe, and ergonomic final assembly processes, there is a lot to gain from taking this role. Not only will you be able to develop your skills, but you will also be able to enjoy the benefits and perks that come with the job. So, don‘t miss out on this amazing opportunity and apply now!