If You are Looking for Jobs in Ericsson, Check out this CDC Director Job vacancy in Ericsson. We are looking for a CDC Director to support our Managed Services business within MOAI. The CDC Director shall architect, design, and implement large-scale telecommunications solutions for Managed Services in fulfillment and assurance domains.
The role shall be responsible for delivering managed services transition and transformation Programmes across MOAI managing a team of Programme, Project managers, and SMEs. The role shall also support the sales team with technical expertise.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a CDC Director
- Lead and conduct technical and business assessments of customers’ organizations to propose competitive solutions and transformation strategies
- Delivery of large transition and transformation programs by a leading team of project managers and SMEs
- Support sales by providing technical inputs and evaluation of solutions being offered to the customers
- Lead an in-depth technical discussion with customers and MSCOOs during transition and transformation programs
- Lead and drive solutions for delivering MS contract
- Advise MS stakeholders on relevant technology choices
- Drive and support technical 3-party discussions
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- Education: Master of Science/Engineer or similar
- Over 10 years of experience in delivering large-scale solutions for communication service providers (CSPs) in the network operation (OSS/BSS) domain.
- Over 5 years experience of in leadership consisting of both line and program management roles
- Domain experience: OSS, BSS, eTOM, ITIL, Project and Programme Management
- Experienced in delivery of technical solutions in areas of OSS BSS and CRM Solutions, BigData, AI/ML and RPA
- Experience in customer interaction and a good understanding of operators’ processes and business models.
Job Details Company Name : Ericsson Location : New Delhi, Delhi, India Job Type : Full-Time