Website Equitas Small Finance Bank Limited
Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity? Equitas Small Finance Bank Limited is currently recruiting for an Assistant Vice President position. Read this blog post to learn more about the job requirements and how to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist Ops Risk Head in developing, implementing, and reviewing operational risk framework and policies.
- Assess operational risk management using tools such as RCSAs, KRIs, incident reporting, etc. Assessment of operational risk at the businesses and the overall bank level.
- Review new and existing product notes and process notes to identify operational risks.
- Monitor insurance claims for operational losses for timely settlement and effectiveness.
- Assess capital adequacy framework for Operational Risk as per regulatory guidelines and implement Basel initiatives pertaining to operational risk.
Q: What Experience is Needed?
A: Applicants should have at least 5 years of experience in Risk Management and Operational Risk.
Q: What are the Education Qualifications Needed to apply?
A: Applicants should have a Bachelor‘s/Master‘s degree in Business Administration/Finance/Economics/Computer Science.
Conclusion: This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to take the next step in their career in Risk Management and Operational Risk. With a competitive salary, bonus, health insurance, retirement plans, and other perks, this is an opportunity that should not be missed. So apply now and be part of the team at Equitas Small Finance Bank.