Website JSW Steel
We are hiring a Shift Engineer for our Environment Management department in Vijaynagar, Vidyanagar, Karnataka, India. This is a staff position and requires 0 years of experience.
- Monitor plant operations to ensure compliance with all environmental regulations
- Conduct regular environmental audits and inspections to identify areas for improvement
- Develop and implement plans to reduce the environmental impact of our operations
- Manage and maintain environmental monitoring equipment
- Work with other departments to ensure that all waste products are properly disposed of
- Train plant personnel on environmental policies and procedures
- Generate reports and maintain accurate records of environmental compliance activities
- Bachelor’s degree in environmental science, engineering or a related field
- Knowledge of local and national environmental regulations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Must be willing to work in shifts
Q: What is the primary responsibility of a Shift Engineer in the Environment Management department?
A: The primary responsibility of a Shift Engineer in the Environment Management department is to ensure that our plant operations comply with all local and national environmental regulations.
Q: What are some of the key responsibilities of a Shift Engineer in the Environment Management department?
A: Some of the key responsibilities of a Shift Engineer in the Environment Management department include conducting regular environmental audits, developing and implementing plans to reduce the environmental impact of our operations, managing and maintaining environmental monitoring equipment, and generating reports of environmental compliance activities.