Website Hero MotoCorp
The Engineer (Senior Performance Rider) is responsible for the preparation, support, and documentation of the testing of Chassis Components and vehicle dynamics. Key responsibilities are chassis systems and component function optimization to make it best suited for the target customer usage patterns. The role involves vehicle preparation, modifications, instrumentation, and data acquisition on various test surfaces to provide the right feedback to the designers to achieve performance targets with minimal iterations. If You are Looking for Jobs in Dharuhera, Check out this Engineer Job vacancy in Dharuhera.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Engineer
- Preparation and support of subjective evaluation of chassis systems and vehicle dynamics / Objective data acquisition for planned test cycles.
- Performance, durability, and homologation testing preparation and support for new models and multisource components
- Analysis of test results and proposition of development direction.
- Validation of new model & multi-sourcing parts
- Benchmarking of competitors
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- Hands-on experience in instrumentation and data acquisition- 2D, Vbox, and DAS systems would be welcome
- Hands-on experience in motorcycle handling, ride comfort, and brake system testing & evaluation would be welcome
- Previous experience in failures and their countermeasures would be welcome
- Understanding of automobile fundamentals and hands-on experience of working on vehicles.
- Understanding of various sensors, their application, and usage would be welcome
- Drive for results- Willing to strive to deliver tasks on time with quality
- Can work independently on given tasks.
Job Details Company Name : Hero MotoCorp Location : Dharuhera, HR, IN Job Type : Full-Time Job Posted on : 15-jun-2022
To apply for this job please visit jobs.heromotocorp.com.