Website Bajaj Auto Ltd
Are you searching for a challenging role in electrical and electronics research and development? Then your search ends here! Bajaj Auto is looking for an experienced Electrical and Electronics R&D Engineer to join our team in Akurdi (CTL), Maharashtra.
- Define functional requirements based on higher-level ecosystem requirements and constraints and drive their development with an external vendor or in-house hardware & software teams.
- Understand dependencies on established Bajaj Auto systems.
- Define testing requirements in collaboration with the testing team(s) at Bajaj Auto and coordinate verification of functionality.
- Interact with IT teams/vendors to structure and manage the data pipeline.
- Assist in the evaluation of new technology solutions to support the use cases of Bajaj Auto customers.
- Assist in scoping out the latest regulatory requirements in the connected vehicle infrastructure and assess their implications on Bajaj vehicles and systems.
- Prepare concise reports and present the same to the lead engineer and organization leadership team.
- Participate in a culture of solution brainstorming, design reviews, and constructive feedback sessions.
- Sound understanding of IOT fundamentals and network protocols – TCP, MQTT, HTTP
- Device management and public key Infrastructure (PKI) for security in IoT.
- Proficiency with MS Excel and scripting in VB Script/ Python/ R.
- Exposure to databases and ability to formulate correct queries – SQL/ NoSQL/ MongoDB
- Exposure to data representation formats – XML and JSON.
- Exposure to AWS/ MS Azure/ Google Firebase.
- Familiarity with version control tools – Git, SVN, and issue tracking tools – Jira/ Redmine
- Embedded software experience.
- Zeal for documentation.
Q1: What is the minimum qualification required for the Electrical and Electronics R&D Engineer position at Bajaj Auto?
A: The minimum qualification required for this position is a BE/BTech/ME/Mtech/MSc in Computer Science/I.T/Electronics (& Telecommunication)/Instrumentation & Control from a reputed institute.
Q2: What are some of the preferred add-ons for this position at Bajaj Auto?
A: Some of the preferred add-ons for this position include familiarity with version control tools – Git, SVN, and issue tracking tools – Jira/ Redmine, and embedded software experience.